CEREMONIAL CACAO BLEND - TROPICAL DREAM
Ceremonial Cacao Blends
Infused with Herbs and Essential Oils
Each piece weighs 70grams, makes 3-4cups
- 100% Ceremonial Cacao from Davao de Oro
- Coconut Milk
- Lemon, Ginger,
- Toasted Coconut
Tasting Notes: Chocolate, Coconut, Tangy hint of Spice
Feeling stuck in the concrete jungle? Let’s dream of the beach, drinking coconuts all day, every day. This blend will help empower those who are feeling stuck, powerless and defeated.
- Coconut – brings resilience and strength. It helps us withstand inhospitable weather, people and forces. Coconut reminds is to be humble in this world.
- Ginger – the oil of empowerment. Ginger holds no reservation. This root spice has a purpose and will fulfill it! It teaches us that to be successful in in life, we must be fully committed to it. Ginger empowers individuals in taking full responsibility and accountability for their life circumstances.
- Lemon – the oil of focus. The delightful citrusy aroma in Lemon engages the mind and aids in concentration. Lemon is helpful in cases of learning issues, it clears self-judgements such as: “I am dumb” or “I am not good enough”.
Lemon calms fears and insecurities while restoring confidence in the self.
Lemon inspires a natural playfulness and lightness in the heart.
- I am the creator of my own life.
- I no longer depend on outside circumstances. I choose my own destiny.
- I have a warrior-like mentality based with integrity and responsibility.
Crown, 3rd eye, Root.
How to prepare Ceremonial Cacao Blend:
- Divide 1 ceremonial cacao blend to desired portions, if you are new to our Ceremonial Cacao Blends, we suggest starting with 4 portions but feel free to take stronger dosage as you get used to the energy of Ceremonial Cacao. 2-3 portions is recommended for the ones who are already working with cacao as plant medicine.
- Heat 1 cup of water in a pot.
For a thicker and creamier mix, use ½ cup of water and ½ cup of your milk of choice.
We prefer and recommend non-dairy milk for ceremonies since we are working with the healing energy of plants and we believe in‘Ahimsa’ or nonviolence to all beings.
- Melt 1 portion of Ceremonial Cacao Blend into the pot with water or milk, turn off heat when liquid starts boiling.
- Stir well. Use a blender for more froth, just add 1 portion of cacao and hot water then blend.
How to create your own Cacao Ceremony or personal ritual:
Like any self-care ritual, it’s all about the intention.
- Prepare ceremonial cacao in a meditative mindset.
- Find a nice quiet place & create your sacred space.
- Light a candle or an incense and sit in a comfortable position. Relax & take 3 deep breaths to ground.
- Invoke and invite in the Spirit of Mother Nature, your Ancestors, Guides and Teachers to join you in ceremony.
- Set your intentions. You may use the Affirmations intended for each Ceremonial Cacao Blend.
- Hold your Cacao to your heart & connect with her loving and nurturing frequency.
- First, smell. And then take a mindful sip your Cacao.
- Tune in the Chakras connected with each blend. Play a soulful music, meditate or move, dance or shake for 10-15 mins.
- Allow any feelings and sensations to rise, let them come and go. Journal.
- Give thanks to Mother Earth and maintain feelings of gratitude as you continue with your day.