CEREMONIAL CACAO BLEND - WILD AND FREE
Ceremonial Cacao Blends
Infused with Herbs and Essential Oils
Each piece weighs 70grams, makes 3-4cups
Wild and Free
- 100% Ceremonial Cacao from Davao de Oro
- Wild Orange
Tasting Notes: Chocolate, Nutty, Refreshing, Citrusy
Need a short breather? Use this blend to increase motivation, excitement, confidence and positivity.
- Wild Orange - the oil of Abundance and Possibility. It helps you to think free flowingly and brings more lightness and joy by relieving stress. When you may feel trapped in challenging situations, orange gifts you with the feeling of abundance and clarity.
- Peppermint – brings joy and buoyancy to the heart and soul. It invigorates body, mind and spirit and reminds us that life can be happy and Peppermint can assist in regaining the strength needed to face current emotional reality.
- Turmeric - spiritually, this herb has many healing properties as a purification agent. By helping to purify the body, blood and spiritual energy system, Turmeric is seen as being able to bring more light and translucence to your energy field. Allows you to clear and let go of what’s not serving you to make space for the new.
- I am grateful for the abundant life I live.
- Yes! I’ve got this! This is gonna be great!
- I am overflowing my energy and optimism. Life is good and so is this day!
Use this blend to align and connect with the Root, Sacral and Solar Plexus chakras.
How to prepare Ceremonial Cacao Blend:
- Divide 1 ceremonial cacao blend to desired portions, if you are new to our Ceremonial Cacao Blends, we suggest starting with 4 portions but feel free to take stronger dosage as you get used to the energy of Ceremonial Cacao. 2-3 portions is recommended for the ones who are already working with cacao as plant medicine.
- Heat 1 cup of water in a pot.
For a thicker and creamier mix, use ½ cup of water and ½ cup of your milk of choice.
We prefer and recommend non-dairy milk for ceremonies since we are working with the healing energy of plants and we believe in‘Ahimsa’ or nonviolence to all beings.
- Melt 1 portion of Ceremonial Cacao Blend into the pot with water or milk, turn off heat when liquid starts boiling.
- Stir well. Use a blender for more froth, just add 1 portion of cacao and hot water then blend.
How to create your own Cacao Ceremony or personal ritual:
Like any self-care ritual, it’s all about the intention.
- Prepare ceremonial cacao in a meditative mindset.
- Find a nice quiet place & create your sacred space.
- Light a candle or an incense and sit in a comfortable position. Relax & take 3 deep breaths to ground.
- Invoke and invite in the Spirit of Mother Nature, your Ancestors, Guides and Teachers to join you in ceremony.
- Set your intentions. You may use the Affirmations intended for each Ceremonial Cacao Blend.
- Hold your Cacao to your heart & connect with her loving and nurturing frequency.
- First, smell. And then take a mindful sip your Cacao.
- Tune in the Chakras connected with each blend. Play a soulful music, meditate or move, dance or shake for 10-15 mins.
- Allow any feelings and sensations to rise, let them come and go. Journal.
- Give thanks to Mother Earth and maintain feelings of gratitude as you continue with your day.