CEREMONIAL CACAO BLEND - GENTLE FLOW
Ceremonial Cacao Blends
Infused with Herbs and Essential Oils
Each piece weighs 70grams, makes 3-4cups
- 100% Ceremonial Grade from Davao de Oro
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Vanilla, Cinnamon
- Dried Lavender and Jasmine flower
Tasting Notes: Chocolate, Nutty, Floral, Spiced Vanilla
Working on a creative project but struggling to keep the creativity and inspiration flowing? Use this blend with an honest intention and flow freely.
- Lavender - the oil of communication & calm. Lavender helps calm the mind and aids verbal expression. Lavender supports individuals in releasing the tension and constriction that stems from withheld expression. This difficulty in communication can result in worried and racing thought, anxiousness and sleep disruption. Due to past experiences, we may feel unsafe, fearful of expressing ourselves because of potential rejection. Lavender encourages emotional honesty and to speak our innermost thoughts and desires. Through Lavender’s courageous spirit we are free to share our True Self with others.
- Vanilla - The Aztecs considered vanilla a sacred herb and used it in ritual offerings, as a perfume and for medicine. Vanilla is associated with water and Venus, and is commonly found in soothing, calming, personal empowerment, good luck, and love rituals.
- Cinnamon - body acceptance, attractive, accepted. Cinnamon strongly supports the reproductive system and helps heal sacral chakra issues including digestive issues. It can also bring clarity to souls who struggle with their sexual identity. Cinnamon invites individuals to be honest and vulnerable, thereby allowing true intimacy and creativity to emerge.
- I am calm and collected in the face of stress or fear.
- I release the need to be right, I connect deeply with others.
- My voice is strong, clear, and steady.
Use this blend to align and connect with your Root, Sacral and Crown Chakra.
How to prepare Ceremonial Cacao Blend:
- Divide 1 ceremonial cacao blend to desired portions, if you are new to our Ceremonial Cacao Blends, we suggest starting with 4 portions but feel free to take stronger dosage as you get used to the energy of Ceremonial Cacao. 2-3 portions is recommended for the ones who are already working with cacao as plant medicine.
- Heat 1 cup of water in a pot.
For a thicker and creamier mix, use ½ cup of water and ½ cup of your milk of choice.
We prefer and recommend non-dairy milk for ceremonies since we are working with the healing energy of plants and we believe in‘Ahimsa’ or nonviolence to all beings.
- Melt 1 portion of Ceremonial Cacao Blend into the pot with water or milk, turn off heat when liquid starts boiling.
- Stir well. Use a blender for more froth, just add 1 portion of cacao and hot water then blend.
How to create your own Cacao Ceremony or personal ritual:
Like any self-care ritual, it’s all about the intention.
- Prepare ceremonial cacao in a meditative mindset.
- Find a nice quiet place & create your sacred space.
- Light a candle or an incense and sit in a comfortable position. Relax & take 3 deep breaths to ground.
- Invoke and invite in the Spirit of Mother Nature, your Ancestors, Guides and Teachers to join you in ceremony.
- Set your intentions. You may use the Affirmations intended for each Ceremonial Cacao Blend.
- Hold your Cacao to your heart & connect with her loving and nurturing frequency.
- First, smell. And then take a mindful sip your Cacao.
- Tune in the Chakras connected with each blend. Play a soulful music, meditate or move, dance or shake for 10-15 mins.
- Allow any feelings and sensations to rise, let them come and go. Journal.
- Give thanks to Mother Earth and maintain feelings of gratitude as you continue with your day.