CANDLE + CEREMONIAL CACAO BLENDS
Carefully curated Cacao blends and 200g Rella candle gift set
Perfect for your everyday self care ritual
What is a Ceremonial Cacao Blend?
Ceremonial Cacao is made from whole bean, organic cacao
From tree to cup, ceremonial cacao is cultivated with intention, and in alignment with the Cacao Spirit. This means the lands, the farmers, the process, and the finished cacao are treated with compassion, love, respect, and reverence.
Ceremonial cacao blends are Infused with Herbs and Essential Oils
Each piece weighs 70grams, makes 3-4cups
Rella candle in 200g Glass Jar (Burns approximately 25-30 hrs.)
8 cm in height
70 mm diameter
NO BAD DAYS + GENTLE FLOW
No Bad Days: Lavender
Gentle Flow: Lavender, Cinnamon, Vanilla topped with dried lavender and jasmine. Tasting Notes: Herbal, Floral.
LOVE AND LIGHT + WILD AND FREE
Love and Light: Pomegranate scent
Wild and Free: Orange and Peppermint, with Osmanthus Flower topping
Tasting notes: Citrusy& Minty
GOOD KARMA + TROPICAL DREAM
Good Karma: Coconut scent
Tropical Dream: Ginger, Lemon, Coconut Milk, topped with Toasted Coconut
Tasting Notes: Coconut, Tangy hint of Spice
- 100% Ceremonial Grade from Davao de Oro
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Vanilla, Cinnamon
- Dried Lavender and Jasmine flower
Tasting Notes: Chocolate, Nutty, Floral, Spiced Vanilla
Working on a creative project but struggling to keep the creativity and inspiration flowing? Use this blend with an honest intention and flow freely.
- Lavender - the oil of communication & calm. Lavender helps calm the mind and aids verbal expression. Lavender supports individuals in releasing the tension and constriction that stems from withheld expression. This difficulty in communication can result in worried and racing thought, anxiousness and sleep disruption. Due to past experiences, we may feel unsafe, fearful of expressing ourselves because of potential rejection. Lavender encourages emotional honesty and to speak our innermost thoughts and desires. Through Lavender’s courageous spirit we are free to share our True Self with others.
- Vanilla - The Aztecs considered vanilla a sacred herb and used it in ritual offerings, as a perfume and for medicine. Vanilla is associated with water and Venus, and is commonly found in soothing, calming, personal empowerment, good luck, and love rituals.
- Cinnamon - body acceptance, attractive, accepted. Cinnamon strongly supports the reproductive system and helps heal sacral chakra issues including digestive issues. It can also bring clarity to souls who struggle with their sexual identity. Cinnamon invites individuals to be honest and vulnerable, thereby allowing true intimacy and creativity to emerge.
- I am calm and collected in the face of stress or fear.
- I release the need to be right, I connect deeply with others.
- My voice is strong, clear, and steady.
Use this blend to align and connect with your Root, Sacral and Crown Chakra.
Wild and Free
- 100% Ceremonial Cacao from Davao de Oro
- Wild Orange
Tasting Notes: Chocolate, Nutty, Refreshing, Citrusy
Need a short breather? Use this blend to increase motivation, excitement, confidence and positivity.
- Wild Orange - the oil of Abundance and Possibility. It helps you to think free flowingly and brings more lightness and joy by relieving stress. When you may feel trapped in challenging situations, orange gifts you with the feeling of abundance and clarity.
- Peppermint – brings joy and buoyancy to the heart and soul. It invigorates body, mind and spirit and reminds us that life can be happy and Peppermint can assist in regaining the strength needed to face current emotional reality.
- Turmeric - spiritually, this herb has many healing properties as a purification agent. By helping to purify the body, blood and spiritual energy system, Turmeric is seen as being able to bring more light and translucence to your energy field. Allows you to clear and let go of what’s not serving you to make space for the new.
- I am grateful for the abundant life I live.
- Yes! I’ve got this! This is gonna be great!
- I am overflowing my energy and optimism. Life is good and so is this day!
Use this blend to align and connect with the Root, Sacral and Solar Plexus chakras.
- 100% Ceremonial Cacao from Davao de Oro
- Coconut Milk
- Lemon, Ginger,
- Toasted Coconut
Tasting Notes: Chocolate, Coconut, Tangy hint of Spice
Feeling stuck in the concrete jungle? Let’s dream of the beach, drinking coconuts all day, every day. This blend will help empower those who are feeling stuck, powerless and defeated.
- Coconut – brings resilience and strength. It helps us withstand inhospitable weather, people and forces. Coconut reminds is to be humble in this world.
- Ginger – the oil of empowerment. Ginger holds no reservation. This root spice has a purpose and will fulfill it! It teaches us that to be successful in in life, we must be fully committed to it. Ginger empowers individuals in taking full responsibility and accountability for their life circumstances.
- Lemon – the oil of focus. The delightful citrusy aroma in Lemon engages the mind and aids in concentration. Lemon is helpful in cases of learning issues, it clears self-judgements such as: “I am dumb” or “I am not good enough”.
Lemon calms fears and insecurities while restoring confidence in the self.
Lemon inspires a natural playfulness and lightness in the heart.
- I am the creator of my own life.
- I no longer depend on outside circumstances. I choose my own destiny.
- I have a warrior-like mentality based with integrity and responsibility.
Crown, 3rd eye, Root.
Total cost of individual products: P570. You SAVE P100